Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Critique-Mid Term


The comic that I attempted to create was not as in depth as i had hoped. Partially because of limited time but it turned out a lot better than I thought.I feel that just like any program it takes time and practice. This is one program i will do extensive practice on over the summer. The comic is based off of a conversation i had with my roommate a couple of weeks ago about some old,stale, rancid burrito that was left in the fridge. I really enjoyed doing this project seeing the possibilities that i had. I want to go back and make even more adjustments to make it better.

Thompson - The comic was simple and clean. I feel that there could have been a little more interaction with the panels. The style was nice and execution clean.

Hodge - This was fun to see and interact with. Once I reached the 4th panel, I predicted what was going to happen. Maybe if the scenes in the panel were different in content then it would be more interesting. The comic was very clean and the pictures were beautifully colored.

Breedlove - The fact that you labeled one of the elements on your stage 'MCA' makes me want to know your idea behind your project was. It intrigues meeeee...; But yes I enjoyed it very much due to the fact that it's very busy and looks inviting. I'm assuming that it's not completed because it stops and doesn't continue. I feel that once it's complete it will be wonderful.

No comments: