Tuesday, March 6, 2007

My Comic Content.


After seening Simon's comic about an average day, i decied that many of the random conversations i have with people should be shared as well just as a day was shared by simon. Well the other day I was talking with my roommate about a stale randic buritto in the fridgerator. Some how the conversation ended with a wierd band name of Death by Rancid Buritto and Hot Peppers, with my roommate sliding a plate with the old buritto on the floor up to my cat, who savagely devowered it. I would like to take the comic through steps of our conversation with several parts that are connected and end with the same scene, in a kind of loop. After reading Simons tutorial i see that his comic was one big Movie clip with many Movie clips nested inside it. Controling each other through different time frames, in each move clip, Simon perfected his moving comic.

No comments: